two kids & a coffee cup.

two kids & a coffee cup.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

8 Months!

Gosh it's hard to believe that Miss Lila is now 8 months old(as of the 19th), and what BIG milestone did she accomplish right away that morning, sitting up! We've been waiting for this day for quite awhile. She has actually been able to sit up since she was 5 months old but never tried to get into the sitting position on her own. However, last Friday morning I brought her downstairs and sat her up on the rug in the livingroom as I always do. I then went back upstairs, came down and she was on her stomach and had moved to the hardwood floor. So I went into the kitchen, came out and she was sitting up! I said to Josh "oh I see you sat her back up." To which he replied "no, she's been like that the whole time." I was beyond excited and explained that she had not been like that the whole time. I began to clap my hands and make a pretty big deal about this accomplishment all while she sat there with a big grin on her face. However since we did not actually see it happen we were skeptical but then two days later she did it again and yet again. It's pretty funny to see but we have yet to catch in on video(we are working on this)since it's not something she cares too much about at this point. In her world she did it now lets move on. So that is Miss Lila Lou's(or Wiya Woo Whos as Max likes to say, we're still working on those L's)new accomplishment. Now onto crawling!

No comments:

Post a Comment