Miss Lila is moving right along on the milestone train. She continues working hard at learning to walk. She can pull herself up to standing while holding on to just about everything, she's able to push her doll stroller without assistance, and while standing has even become brave enough to let go of whatever is supporting her. This usually results in a quick fall.
She continues to "talk" A LOT! She's good at saying "da da", "daddy", "ma ma" and continues to sign for "more" and "all done." She's good at waving, clapping, "so big", giving kisses and loves to hug her bunny and baby doll. It's so cute to see her sleeping with her bunny wrapped oh so tightly under her arm, and she makes sure that dad and I hug her bunny every morning. We don't get out of the crib until everyone has had their hug from "benny."
We're finally starting to see her two top teeth and I have the feeling that as we get closer to 1 we'll start to see the remainder of her teeth pop through quickly. This being said, her lack of teeth does NOT stop her from eating everything and anything she can.
And lately she's also becoming quite the stubborn/demanding/sassy little girl. This is not her best quality. I feel like we're getting to a tantrum stage. Lately she has no tolerance for getting dressed or diaper changes, she'll lay there screaming and thrashing around, kicking her legs on the floor, it's a nightmare. I'm actually to the point where once we're finished I just walk away because I don't really know what to do. But at the same time she can be very sweet and she loves to cuddle and that makes up for all those little tantrums.
One things for sure, I don't think this little lady is going to have any problems sticking up for herself!
Oh Lila please be nice to me when you're 16!







No comments:
Post a Comment