So here we go, it's our 1st garage sale!
I'm actually really excited about it. I love garage sales, always have, so why not let others search through all our crap, ahem, I mean wonderful items and see if they have use for any of them. Well I didn't realize how much STUFF we actually have, not to mention we have other family members joining us. I'm not even kidding, my basement has looked like a scene out of "Hoarders" for months now. I was actually having trouble getting down the stairs.
So I spent 5 hours setting up yesterday feeling like I really accomplished a lot and then my mom calls and says "I have more stuff!" CRAP! I have no idea where to put it all, I guess I should be thankful we have a long driveway. Emergency calls went out to two neighbors seeking more tables and fortunately I was able to grab two more, phew.
I'm hoping all this work is worth it in the end, but either way I'm looking forward to a "Girls Weekend." Yes Josh was quick to make fishing plans and is heading for cabin ASAP on Friday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment