two kids & a coffee cup.

two kids & a coffee cup.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Friday Night=Date Night!

I had been looking forward to this night all week! Nora was taking the kids overnight and we headed out to do a little shopping and enjoy a dinner to ourselves. I didn't accomplish as much as I was hoping too during our shopping trip but I did manage to find two pairs of jeans so I won't complain too much. We then headed to a late dinner at a new caribbean restaurant in Superior, WI. My favorite was the coconut shrimp but the pina colada was also delicious, it was a tough call. After dinner we picked up a few movies and headed home. We were still in bed early. I  won't disclose the exact time as it is somewhat embarrassing. Of course Josh said he felt old going to bed that early, actually he said "we are old." However, I looked at differently. I wanted to catch up on as much sleep as possible with the kids gone.

Saturday morning came all to soon and before we knew it the kids were back!

No comments:

Post a Comment