"Lila come here please!"
Lila: "No."
"Lila stop banging on the door and go downstairs!"
Lila: "NOOOOO......!!
"Lila can I have a kiss?"
Lila: "Ah.....NO!"
"Lila let's get dressed."
Lila: "NO!"
It's starting to get old! Yes it's true that sometimes it's cute but the cuteness is fading quickly. Plus she says it with a lot of authority, have a mentioned she has a slight attitude problem?!
This is another stage that we never went through with Max which kind of makes it more difficult. I don't know how many times we've told her that we don't say "NO" along with the countless time-outs she's been on because of it. Nothing really seems to be sinking in with the girl. She marches to her own beat.
On top of the "No" issue there's also the morning wake-up issue. The child has NEVER woken up without screaming. Every morning we wake up to "MOM, MOM!" And if you don't respond immediately she continues with each "mom" getting louder and louder and carried out longer and longer. So after the first two "moms" you hear "MOOOOOOOOOOMMMM.......!" Screamed as loud as she possibly can. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors heard her. I'm sure deep down she is really trying to say "mother I'm awake so if you could please come get me out of my crib at your earliest convenience I would very much appreciate it. Take your time while I wait patiently." At least this is what I tell myself. And the funny thing is that when you open her door she looks at you and says "HIIIII....." in the sweetest softest voice you could ever imagine.
Lila we love you to pieces but if you could please work on these two things we would very much appreciate it, Thanks! Love, Mom & Dad

No comments:
Post a Comment