two kids & a coffee cup.

two kids & a coffee cup.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

This Winter Needs to End!

I'm SO tired of snow and cold weather! So tired in fact that today I had had it and I took out my flats. 
 Wearing these made it feel like spring is just around the corner. However I do live in Duluth so it's probably not right around the corner but one can hope. Plus they matched my outfit perfectly and I'm sick of wearing boots!

We left at 10:00 this morning for swimming lessons. Max has just a few more weeks left before this session ends. He LOVES it! This was only the second time I have taken him and boy that kid is a fish and he has no fear. I can tell you right now that he doesn't get that from me. Especially when it comes to swimming lessons. I panicked as a child so needless to say I never passed. But I am 100% confident that Max will do just fine.








After swimming lessons we headed on over to the Duluth Aquarium for a birthday. Max's buddy Cole turned 4. The party was fun and the kids always have a good time at the Aquarium. Max enjoys playing in the water with the sailboats and Lila, well she got a kick out of the otter. She probably thought it was some kind of puppy as she followed it up and down the tank.







After arriving home I dived into some homework for the next few hours, Josh got caught up on some Netflix shows, Max watched a movie and then passed out in his room and Lila, well let's just say she didn't take much of a nap. We'll just leave it at that. But she did find a moment to give "huggies" as she calls them.
However this moment was brief and I see an early bedtime in her near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment