If you're reading this then I'm sure you've noticed the blog looks a little different.
It happened a few hours ago when I was messing around trying out some new things and got a little too excited. Turns out I must of clicked "save" somewhere along the way. This happened to me once before and it was a big mess trying to figure out how to put it back to the "old" way. This time I decided to go with it. And wouldn't you know, I kind of like it. Whatever I did allowed me to make the pictures bigger and somehow adjusted the margins. I even like all white background. Don't get me wrong I loved picking out new blog backgrounds but I also like the idea of the white background with color coming from the text and pictures, it kind of makes things "pop" a bit more. I realized that I somehow need to adjust the header size regarding the picture but that will have to wait.
Gosh I wish I was savvy when it came to this stuff, it would of made things a whole lot easier.
And for those who may be wondering just what I did? Like I said, I really don't know so I wouldn't be of much help. I've really learned to just roll with it when it comes to this whole blog thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment