He's cute...
He's cuddly...
He's Bob!
Yes dad SURPRISED all of us on Saturday when he called and stated "I think we should go to the shelter and let Lila look at the kittens." What?! For those of you who don't know Josh let me be the first to tell you that this is way out of character for him. Even my mom was shocked when I relayed the message to her.
Yet there we were and Lila fell in love with him.
So Bob joined us this Tuesday(which also happened to be our anniversary, happy anniversary!)
I have to admit he's pretty fun, so much easier then a puppy. And the kids are truly smitten with this little kitten. I was even more surprised how quickly Max warmed up to him. Max has never really been my animal lover but he loves this little guy. When we picked him up Max stated "hey Bob it's me, Max." Which was quickly followed by "Bob it's me, Lila Jean."
They're in love and so far our new little addition is going over pretty well. Max has taken on more of a protective role while Lila loves to squish him. For the most part he's very tolerant of her.
So thanks Bob, I appreciate it.



Oh he is a CUTIE! Congrats on the new addition. :)
ReplyDelete