two kids & a coffee cup.

two kids & a coffee cup.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

today we enjoyed....

A canoe ride on Caribou Lake.





The weather was GORGEOUS and the lake was PERFECT. On a side note I love the name of the lake since it reminds me of my favorite coffee spot.


I also love canoeing, it reminds me of when Josh proposed way back when.

Cool, crisp water.

The kids were great and Lila couldn't go without leaning over(ever so carefully)and letting the water splash between her fingers.


We also enjoyed a scene of lake houses....


snacks along the way....

My new favorite snack, honey and vanilla.

and a butterfly who wouldn't let us get too close.


We later enjoyed a trip to the malt shop....

 Lila took that sign to heart.


Patiently waiting.


And it was totally worth it.


When we left I saw him,  and wanted to take him home.

followed by a walk through the Rose Garden....

Always a plus when we see a train go by.



and a rest along the shore....


Rocks to climb.


 Sailboats to watch.


My BLONDE little lady(yes her hair really is that blonde).


 Perfect photo by Mr. Max.


Hugs.

to end the day.

1 comment:

  1. I was a little behind on your blog...but I'm almost caught up. This post made me want to pack up our things and move to Duluth...RIGHT NOW.

    Just have to convince the husband. It's the whole "employment" thing that makes things a little tricky.... Keep the photos coming so I can live vicariously through your family... :)

    ReplyDelete