two kids & a coffee cup.

two kids & a coffee cup.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

fall colors.

A fall walk at Hawk's Ridge and Lester Park and an attempt to capture a few cute pics along the way. Again, it works best if you HIRE someone to capture pics of your kids. Playing the role of mom and photographer just didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped. Oh well, lesson learned. But I was lucky to at least get a few.






I LOVE old cameras. The one Max is holding belonged to my Grandpa so I thought it would be fun to   incorporate it into a fun picture.





 Lila tackled within minutes of sitting next to one another.








Lila at her wits end and Max is more less like " Meh.........I'm over this."

3 comments:

  1. Amazing job mom!! I love little Lila's outfit, way too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you did just fine my dear...great great great photos! Your kids are too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah - those are great! So adorable, but they are growing up so fast... Slow down! :)

    ReplyDelete