Lila and I snuck away yesterday morning for a much needed play date. Lila and Miss Allie took part in some very imaginative play by dressing up as rock stars and mixing up concoctions of mud and water, all while us moms kicked back on the deck and visited over a few cups of coffee. I love my girlfriends! Girlfriends are a MUST HAVE. I always enjoy our visits, I find them refreshing and somewhat therapeutic, even with the kids acting crazy around us. Before the play date came to end we snuck in some pics of Miss Allie and Mr. Jace. Allie didn't mind the pics this time around but Jace was far to busy exploring to pose for pics, and there's very little bribing that can be done to keep a one year old still. But it was all good, we still had fun.
For the record, I LOVE her hair.
This pic pretty much sums up her personality. Thanks Allie!
Transportation to and from pic locations. Beware when Lila is driving, I almost lost a toe.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment