This was Monday, it was beautiful. For three brief days it was spring and ducks were spotted in oversized puddles on the side of the road.
This child of mine has always made the bedtime routine easy. It's a simple process with very few requests, and no excuses. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the other child.
One more week and the semester is over, another 16 weeks completed.
Shopping at the Co-Op always includes lunch when Lila tags along.
Summer fruit. No, summer has not arrived, in fact we're not even close. But this watermelon was calling my name at the grocery store. This time of year I would normally be enjoying this outside, on the deck, and in the sunlight, but instead I was inside curled up on the couch and wrapped in a blanket. It still tasted delicious.
Yesterday was sad, it snowed, again. I won't complain too much because we were lucky enough to miss the big storm that hit many south of us, dumping over 12 inches in some areas. However it is May, so 30 degree temps and snow are just unacceptable at this point.


No comments:
Post a Comment