two kids & a coffee cup.

two kids & a coffee cup.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

hey mom, can i get a pony?

This past weekend while Lila and I were in the cities she spotted a cat in my grandma's driveway. Immediately she jumped out of the car to pet it (no the car was not moving). Naturally, she wanted it. I said "No!" I'm not much of cat person, plus we already tried once with a cat, and that cat backfired on us a year later. Needless to say, that cat no longer resides in our warm cozy home.

As soon as I turned down her request she quickly responded with "well, can I get a pony?" Oh sure, because that's equivalent to a cat. I couldn't help but send Josh this pic with a text below stating:


Lila found this cat and asked to keep it, I said "no!" She then asked for a pony, but a small one, that could stay in our living room. So do they sell tiny ponies?

A text soon followed:

"They do, but HELL NO! Tell her she can have a puppy someday."

Within seconds I received this, with a caption below:


"Say hi to BOB!"

My sister and I just about peed our pants, and then there's Lila "Oh cute, it's a little honey." Honey is her term for baby animals.

As "cute" as it may be, we will pass on purchasing one for our home.

2 comments:

  1. Honey! I love it! I'm your newest follower! :) Your babies are adorable! The last time I saw Max was when he was a tiny baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Risa! I look forward to following your blog as well:)

    ReplyDelete