Well it's official, WINTER is definitely HERE! Ugh, I cried a little when I saw the snow last night and I'm a little bummed because according to Mr. George Kessler(the name should be familiar to all those in Duluth)it was "too warm" for any accumulation of snow.Well once again George was a little off, we woke up this morning to 2-4 in. of snow and no power! We actually lost power last night, ten minutes before "The Biggest Loser" ended, bummer! For any of you who watch feel free to fill me in. So there we sat at 8:50pm in total darkness. I said to Josh "well I guess I'm going to go to bed" he replied (sarcastically) "or we could sit and talk about our feelings?" My response "ah, yeah I'm going to go to bed." The power came back on around midnight and then half of it went out again at some point because as of this morning we only have power in parts of our house and the bathroom was not one of those parts so I'm lookin a little disheveled this morning.
I talked to my mom briefly this morning when Max interrupted saying he needed to talk to Grandma Jean. His conversation started with "Gwamma Jean we have no TV!" Poor kid! It was rough getting out of our neighborhood this morning but as soon as I reached the bottom of the hill there was no snow to be seen, other then what those of us who live at the top of the hill brought down on our cars. I'm not going to lie, part of me was hoping that the power would of been out at work. It's days like this I wish I were a teacher!
No comments:
Post a Comment