two kids & a coffee cup.

two kids & a coffee cup.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Check-Ups!

We have made it through yet another check-up! Overall it wasn't too bad. Not only was it time for Lila's 15 month check-up (just over a month late) it's also that time of year for flu shots. Max was informed ahead of time about the upcoming appointment and was quick to recommend the flu mist for himself over the actual shot. This went over very well and I think part of him even enjoyed the visit. However, the story was not the same for Lila. Poor Peanut Butters! She started to freak out as soon as she was undressed and it just continued to go downhill, oh and of course Max just had to use the bathroom at this particular time. During our visit with the doctor (who just had her first baby 4 months ago) Lila was screaming and Max was asking 1000 questions and this is when she decides to ask "how do you do it?" My response "I don't know?" As I shook my head. I really couldn't think of a better answer at that time. She was very chatty during our visit which is fine but we had already waited long enough for her to come in so at that point I just wanted to go. Of course the shots did not go over well, three separate pokes are not fun and it was sad to hear Lila sob and sign "all done" through her tears. But we made it and Max somehow suckered me into making a trip through the Mcdonald's drive through. This has become a fun little tradition for him after every appointment.

Lila's Current Stats:

Height: 30.5 in.
Weight: 22lb 14oz.

Since her 1year check-up she has gained just over 2 lbs and grown 2 in.

No comments:

Post a Comment