two kids & a coffee cup.

two kids & a coffee cup.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Recent Max Quotes!

Arriving home from Nora's the other day and removing all winter gear.

Max: "Oh I weft my gwoves in youw caw."

Me: "Well Max try and remember them the next time because dad takes you to Nora's in the morning in his car and I don't want you to go to Nora's without gloves."

Max: "Mom, sometimes kids jus foget okay, it jus happens and it's okay."

Yesterday at home Lila was running and tripped.

Max: "Did you have a nice twip Wiya?"

Me: "Max that isn't very nice. You should ask her if she is okay."

Max: "Weww das what dad says."

Me: "UGH......!"

Max's conversation after returning from using the bathroom last night.

Max: "Mom sometimes boys don't wanna wash dare hands."

Me: (Somewhat tuning him out since I was pre-occupied with something else) "Oh yeah."

Max: "Yeah, becasue sometimes we jus don't want too."

Me: (Now relazing he is talking about himself and what he just did or I should say didn't do) "Well Max then YOU need to go back upstairs and wash your hands."

Max: "And mom sometimes boys jus don't wanna go back upstaiws and wash dare hands, sometimes we jus don't wanna."

No comments:

Post a Comment