two kids & a coffee cup.

two kids & a coffee cup.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

snip snip.

This past week was a first for Lila. She made it through her FIRST haircut(barely).

I'd been going back and forth over whether or not to cut her hair. Then this past week dad informed me that she truly did need a haircut since her hair was becoming one big sticky mess. Her hair needed to be pulled back daily to avoid any contact with food and drinks. And she was not a fan of me trying to comb through the mess. So we decided to make our way to Great Clips.

Well it started out good. We made it through the door without a fight, then we sat in the chair and this is where it went downhill. The child SCREAMED and SCREAMED and SCREAMED! Oh my word you would of thought she was at the doctor's. It was bad, really bad. We tried bribing her with suckers and books, both were a no-go. The brave girl who decided to take on the almost 2 year old stated "it's okay I've had worse." I felt like saying "oh really, really!! Because I don't think it can get much worse then this. I'm just waiting for her head to start spinning!"

I was finally able to calm her down and within 15 minutes she went from looking like my baby to a little girl. It's amazing what a bob cut and some bangs can do.

And I know I'm biased but I think she's pretty gosh darn cute!
Yes the bangs are a little crooked but that's about as good as it gets with a 2 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment