Tonight while dad and mom were making dinner, Max and Lila were quietly watching a movie upstairs, or so we thought. A while later we here Lila;
Lila: "MOM!"
Mom: "What?"
Lila: "Um here(come here)!"
Mom: "Where are you?"
Lila: "In here."
The sound of her voice was coming from her room, the one with the door shut(never a good sign).
As I opened the door I see her standing in her rocking chair(there's an accident waiting to happen)pointing and saying "wook it." Now she really wasn't pointing at anything unusual and even if she was I was too focused on why she was soaking wet. She looks wet, right?
I looked at her and could not figure out what she was covered in. It looked like she had gobs of soap in her hair. So I smell her hair, it doesn't smell soapy. I turn around and that's when I see it.
The next words out of my mouth were "LILA, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Lila: "I pilled(spilled)."
Spilled! Spilled is putting it lightly. The child decorated not only herself but some of her floor, rug, and mirror in it.
Yes, it will definitely be awhile before we can trust this youngest child of ours.

No comments:
Post a Comment